Paytm is conducting a walk-in for the role of Quality Analyst on 6th April 18
Interested candidates may directly Walk-in with the hard copy of their resume.
Venue: Paytm, F-1, Sector-6, Noida
Date: 6th April 18
Timming: 10 AM – 1 PM
Contact Person: Ritika
Role: Quality Analyst
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and auditing telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating merchant survey responses for the CallCenter. The analyst will also be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the merchant experience when interacting with the CallCenter. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the merchant interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assurance Manager and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor agents to identify errors, deviations & initiate corrective measures.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Conduct feedback sessions with Agents.
- Identify the gaps in current process & systems in order to improve overall quality of operations.
- Participate in design of quality standards.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Experienced with Service Desk or similar tool required.
- 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or business process/technology support required.
- Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer/merchant facing interactions.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups required.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.