To perform day to day client account reconciliation, preparation and delivery of accurate reports and allied activities, research on exceptions in consultation with the leads or senior members, participate in the training process etc. Acquaint self with the latest site enhancements and utilities.
Designation: Operations Analyst
– Do basic research and reconcile custodian cash and position balances.
– Review of loader snapper errors and fix the errors.
– Post entries into portfolio accounting system based on exception findings
– Get the assistance or guidance of senior members for clarity of errors and understand the logic to fix them.
– Verify all deposits and withdrawals posted.
– Verify, research & fix daily security price and performance.
– Engage in client statement verification (Monthly or Quarterly).
– Take part in Transition of new initiatives/projects & execution.
– Monitor the mail box and attend to it wherever required.
– Ensure delivery of quality of service to the clients and advisors.
– Interface with technology operations team in problem resolution.
– Implement the best practices to enhance the quality of service.
-Take advantage of organizational training on domain and technical skills.
-Candidates must be willing to work in shift timing (some shifts may extend up to 01:00 AM), free cab facility will be provided.
– M.Sc Maths/ Statistics
– No Standing backlogs
– 60% and above aggregate marks from 10th to PG
– Experience: 0 to 3 years
– Job Location: Trivandrum
*Kindly note that those who have attended interview within 6 months are not eligible to attend the same
*Please bring a copy of your resume and valid id proof
EnvestNet Asset Management India P Ltd
Envestnet Asset Management, Trivandrum, Kerala, is the Indian subsidiary of the US-based Envestnet Asset Management. Envestnet Asset Management was formed following the merger of the Chicago-based Envestnet and the Los Angeles-based Net Asset Management. ENAM India brings state-of-the art- software technology to financial institutions and their advisors who are developing or expanding their managed accounts business. Institutions, such as advisory firms, insurance companies, independent broker-dealers and banks, private label our web-based platform to provide separate account and mutual fund wrap programs to advisors. Our advanced technology automates the fee-based advisory business and integrates sophisticated financial planning products and services. With the use of our platform, firms are able to efficiently focus on their core business of asset gathering.
: Human Resource Department : +914714181010, : Envestnet Towers,
TC 4/2035-1, Kowdiar Post, Trivandrum 695 003
Walk in Time: 9 am - 12:00 pm Website: http:\envestnet.com