Essential Job Functions:
- Perform complete and in-depth review of mortgage loan files including; income, assets, credit and collateral
Utilize clients loan operating system to ensure accurate data entry
- Underwrite loans in accordance with client guidelines; utilizing AUS or manual guidelines
- Evaluate and ensure overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant
- Ability to identify and/or clear ref flag or alerts
Issue loan decision and condition file accordingly
- Review and approve conditions for compliance and completion of loan file
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
- Maintain current knowledge of client and investor requirements
- Resolve pre and post-closing issues as they relate to underwriting
- Assist Processors/Loan Officers in understanding underwriting decisions and conditions
- Any Graduates with minimum 2+ years current conventional mortgage loan underwriting experience
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts and an immediate joiner
- Strong knowledge of income calculations, tax returns, reading credit reports, identifying red flags
- Basic knowledge of appraisal and ability to recognize red flags and ineligible properties
- Thorough working knowledge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac underwriting guidelines and automated underwriting engines (DU/LP)
- Strong analytic, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong ability tomanage time.
- Ability to work in a flexible and production-oriented environment
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment while delivering a high-level of customer service
- Must be willing and able to work as part of a team
- Strong capability to work in multiple systems – paperless environment
- Must be willing to work in strict security environment
- NMLS-MLO Licensure preferred
- Candidates must be available to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
Interested and Eligible candidates must walk-in to the below mentioned address:
Mphasis Limited, 4th Floor, Tower 1B, DLF IT Park, Manapakkam, Porur, Chennai.
Date: September 7& 8, 2018
Time: 10:00AM – 3:00 PM
Contact Person: Harish:Mortgage Underwriting,US Mortgage,Customer Service,Communication Skills,Tax Returns,Written Communication,Data Entry : Not Mentioned : Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) :
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
Mphasis Limited (then, Mphasis BFL Limited) was formed in June 2000 after the merger of the US-based IT consulting company Mphasis Corporation (founded in 1998) and the Indian IT services company BFL Software Limited (founded in 1993).
Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays. The perfect blend of technical excellence, business performance monitoring, business intelligence and customer experience management is what makes us endearing to our clients.
: Sunitha : Mphasis Limited, 4th Floor, Tower 1B, DLF IT Park, Manapakkam, Porur, Chennai.