- SME – Employee Relations(HRBP)
- Responsible for driving and maintaining various processes facilitating employee engagement
- , motivation , communication;
- . Grievance handling; counseling, establishment and maintenance of communication channels.
- Facilitate the creating of a world-class working environment that will attract and retain the
- , highest caliber of people
- Drive and execute HR strategies to support and achieve employee relation activities
- Responsible for all employee communication & grievances management
- Actively benchmark all HR activities and adopt suitable initiatives based on industry trends
- Conduct Employee satisfactions surveys and ensure that it is at expected levels
- Facilitate the driving of organization Culture
- Facilitate (through multiple initiatives) and maintain high morale and teamwork resulting in high
- , employee satisfaction.
- Dealing with issues of employee (in) discipline and maintaining employee relations resulting in fun
- , filled work place amidst high performance orientation.
- Ensure regular communication happens from Top Management in the form of Town Halls and
- Meetings .
- Assist is driving Location level Employee Engagement Events
- Plan and Execute Employee Communication on the floor along with Ops
- Conduct Employee Skips and report out and drive actions to closure
- Assist in Employee related documentation and filing of disciplinary cases with central filing team
- Connect with New Hires and drive Retention in 90 days bracket
- Data Management
- Detail oriented
- Organizing and planning
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Presentation skills
- Willingness to work in evening / night shifts is a must.
Location Gurgaon, India
Experience 3+ Years in HR in the ITES / BPO / Service industry
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics, and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Roles & Responsibilities
Generic & Specific Skillset
Neither Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for recruitment, processing or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.
Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited.
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 25 countries with a staff of more than 70,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.
: Recruitment : Ground Floor, Building - 6, Tower - A,DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon - 122003