SG Walk in – Sybase Admin – Information Technology -15th May& 16th May
- Dear All,
SpiceJet invites energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join them !
We are conducting walk-in interviews for positions Sybase Admin in our Information Technology Department on 15th May18 & 16th May18 from 2:00 pm till 4:00 pm
Designation ; Sybase Admin
Department : Information Technology
Location – Gurgaon
Experience:4 – 7 years
Educational Qualification: B.E., B. Tech (Computer Science), MCA
* Must have worked on Sybase
* Knowledge in writing SQL/PL SQL
* Experience in performance tuning
* Experience in query plans
* Experience in batch / bulk processing
* Experience in database design, Normalization & ERD
* Experience in change management process awareness.
* Should be well versed in code base management process awareness.
* Hands on in Linux knowledge to understand the batch logics.
* Experience in directs and oversees evaluation of database software packages for potential acquisition.
* Determines the operational, technical, and support requirements for database applications and systems.
* Provides technical leadership and task management for the Database Administration team.
* Supports enterprise databases in Sybase.
* Consults with project teams on requirements for new development including functional and operational requirements.
* Provides technical support to agency staff on database issues including requests for service, change requests, and incident management. Troubleshoots system, application, and client connectivity errors.
* Creates and maintains database objects in development and test environments, and coordinate changes to production. Generates scripts for database maintenance.
* Analyzes database and application performance, and make recommendations for improvement.
* Troubleshoots system and client connectivity errors.
* Designs database security and grant access to database objects. Ensures all databases are audit compliant.
* Executes data correction scripts in test and production.
* Provides technical support to developers and other staff in the use of database and related software.
* Suggests improvements and enhancements to databases and structures.
* Sets standards and guidelines for Database Admin team related to performance, maintenance, efficiencies, health checks, backup, etc.
* Develops database processes, procedures, utilities, and services as needed including stored procedures, web services.
* Participates in code reviews, technical reviews, and audits.
* Assists in the development of disaster recovery plans and participate in disaster recovery testing and execution.
* Stays aware of new releases of database software, and analyzes the impact on existing systems.
* Plans for upgrades of database software nearing end of life/end of support.
* Develops policies and procedures for the use of database software, tools, and features.
* Provides after hours support for database systems as needed.
* Must be well versed with Agile framework and should have experience in Agile implementation.
Required Skills :
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong decision making & problem solving abilit
Kindly report at the below mentioned address and other details and do carry a copy of below listed documents:
Dress Code – Formals
Date – 15-May-18 & 16- May-18 (Tuesday & Wednesday )
Timing – 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Venue – Plot No. 319, Udhyog Vihar, Phase-4
Gurugram, Haryana 122016
It has come to our notice that certain miscreants are illegally representing themselves as employees/ associates/ agents/ consultants of Spice Jet, and using its name to make employment offers for consideration.
The General Public is hereby cautioned and advised that Spice Jet Ltd. has not authorized any Person, Agent or Agency to take interviews, offer employment or issue offer/ employment letter for and on behalf of Spice Jet Ltd.
Any person approaching such unscrupulous person(s) for job/employment with Spice Jet Ltd. for consideration shall do so at their own risk, cost and consequences. Spice Jet will not accept liability in any circumstances for any loss and/or damage resulting from these unauthorized offer(s) or advertisement(s). Spice Jet will also take such legal action as may be deemed appropriate against such unauthorized advertisements / persons.
General Public is advised to approach Spice Jet Ltd directly for any information on employment / recruitment vide email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
: Building no. 319, Udyog Vihar,Phase - IV
Gurgaon - 122016