- Job Description
– Use state-of-the-art Conversational Research techniques to plan and execute primary research projects to meet the specific client objectives
– Navigate through gatekeepers and successfully reach out to the target respondents to carry out the research
– Ability to meet / exceed the daily SPD (Survey Per Day) targets set by the project managers
– Keep proper disposition on the calling lists
– Mindful of the compliance requirements and cultural nuances, while conducting research in various geographies
– Share daily updates on the project progress with the project manager and other internal stakeholders
– Proficient in conducting quantitative / qualitative / in-depth interviews with target respondents ranging from Senior Decision Makers to C-Level.
An ambitious, enthusiastic, high-energy individual who looks forward to working with a dynamic team – Shares a commitment for the companys products and market opportunity – Operates at the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity.
Rs. 6500 per month
Internship Period – 3 months
Netscribes (India) Private Limited.
Netscribes is a knowledge support services firm that helps global organizations source, manage and use information effectively. With offices in India and the US, Netscribes professionals have over 400 person-years of experience in editorial and research and cater to Fortune 500 clients, meeting global delivery standards.
: Ratnadeep Purkayastha Aveek Biswas : 8910656732, : 4th Floor, Saberwal House, 55B, Mirza Ghalib Street,
Park street, Kolkata 700 016 (Near Parkstreet Mocambo Restaurant - 5 mins walking distance from Park street Metro Station) West Bengal, India. Website: http:\www.netscribes.com