- Prepares and reviews all Deal Packages for all large / non-standard sales transactions for internal review and external audit.
- Owns key aspects of the revenue close cycle, driving global operational excellence, improving efficiency and collaborating with the quote-to-cash, record-to-report and IT teams across multiple geographies.
- Develops and streamlines processes using system automation and tools to maximize efficiency and accuracy of revenue accounting systems and processes.
- Excellent excel skills
- Critically review and analyze data to ensure accuracy, completeness and US GAAP compliance.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods , policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and review for both internal and external reporting schedules as well as work with external auditors to address issues as needed.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and focusing on process improvement for the broader Accounting Operations team.
- Articulate issues and recommend solutions in a crisp and concise manner to enable better decision-making. Interaction with External Auditors is expected.
- What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Solid understanding of US GAAP , especially in software revenue recognition.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and analytical skills are required.
- Experience with Oracle and OBIEE is preferred .
- Excellent time and project management skills can coordinate multiple task simultaneously in a high-paced business culture.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
- B com / M com & CA / ICWA / MBA with 4 -8 years experience in General Ledger Accounting or Revenue Accounting, month close ad Reporting function
- Working Knowledge of SAP & RevPro Tool
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (should be proficient in pivot table, if, iferror, vlookup, sumif, concatenate etc.)Should be able to work independently and pro-actively.
- Open for extended hours working & 24*5 Culture .
Wipro Hinjewadi Phase-1
Contact Person: Aishwarya Nilesh Kumar
Mention *Aishwarya* On Your CV
Carry 3 copies of CV
Govt ID Proof
*Kindly refer the JD and WalkIn with your friends if relevant in the given time slot*
Wipro BPS (A division of Wipro Limited)
: Aishwarya Nilesh Kumar : WiproLTD,
Pune-411057 Website: http:\careers.wipro.combpo