Mega Walk in : Process Associates September 2018
- Position: Process Associate I
Walk in Interview
When: September 22, 2018
Time: 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
Cross Country Infotech Pvt.Ltd.
3rd Floor, Sr No 169/1, Sector II, Building D,
West End Centre III, Aundh, Pune-411007
INDIA.(Nearest Landmark Convergys Building )
Telephones – 020 7276610004/3
This Process Associate – I position is to ensure that the data entry process is done daily at CCI, with maximum accuracy & on time. This person will work with the ITES Lead.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
1. To perform Data Entry Operations accurately & on time.
2. Document all transactions completed in a day & provide daily reports to the lead.
3. Make significant contribution towards collecting metrics on processes
4. Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with all.
5. Collaborate with the team to achieve common goals.
6. Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, questions and concerns swiftly
7. Rotational Weekly Off
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Should have basic knowledge of computers.
2. Should have excellent typing skills.
3. Should have good spoken & written communication skills.
4. Should have working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook.
5. Should have good analytical & observation skills.
6. Should be good in documentation & in collecting transaction metrics.
7. Should show attention to details & be a consistent performer.
8. Should be ready to make career in BPO/ITES Industry.
Mandatory Documents Required:
1. Updated Latest CV
2. AADHAR CARD
3. PAN CARD
Required Skills :
1. Excellent Written and Verbal English communication skills
2. Typing speed of 25 wpm
3. Basic knowledge of excel
4. As the job involves working in rotational shifts; including graveyard and night shift, male candidates are preferred.
Cross Country Infotech Pvt Ltd
Cross Country India
Situated in the heart of Pune, Cross Country Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is an Information Technology company that provides innovative IT solutions to the family of Cross Country Healthcare companies in the United States Our solutions help Cross Country Healthcare connect the right healthcare professionals to the right jobs in the right hospitals. We help our clients to keep track of the healthcare professionals progress; their needs, accommodation, skills growth, and training. With our technology and skills, we innovate to make the jobs of the healthcare professionals and clients easier, happier, and more fulfilling. By doing so, we ensure that they are in the best position to provide the best service to patients at healthcare facilities throughout the United States.
We have several teams that provide a variety of off-shore services to Cross Country U.S.A. Our software development team works on projects involving enterprise applications, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and enterprise content management. We follow all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
and our PMP-certified project managers help plan and execute the projects for maximum efficiency. Our support team ensures that the deployed projects run smoothly.
Our infrastructure management team manages 200+ production servers remotely that different operating systems like Windows, AIX, Solari, Linux, etc. We also manage different enterprise systems like Weblogic, Business Objects, IBM InfoSphere, Tomcat, Apache, etc. Our DBA team manages database like Informix, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
Our ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) team provides support to our clients in the United States, by helping them to identify and secure positions at healthcare facilities for healthcare professionals and to perform processes more efficiently.
Cross Country Healthcare (U.S.A.)
Since 1975, Cross Country Healthcare has been working to provide industry-leading healthcare staffing and other human capital management services to clients across the United States. We are a NASDAQ-listed company (CCRN) and one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the United States, with an annual turnover in excess of USD 600 million.
: ShreyaKanchan : 7276610004, : Cross Country Infotech Pvt.Ltd.