- Job Description
- Support clients over the phone by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvents CRM software
POC : Nupur – 9599009524
Salary Upto : 6.5 Lacs – 46K in hand
Immediate Joiners Are Preferred
Interview Date : 19th May 2018
Interview Time : 12:00pm to 3:30pm
Venue : Cvent, 19th Floor, Building 14C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
**For purpose of identification, you would need to show some ID proof (ID card/ Driving License/ Business card etc.) while entering the premises.**
US shift hours (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) can change as per the business requirement.
5 Days in a week
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Bachelors degree with strong academic credentials. Preference would be given to IT graduates or those who have worked in a project based environment.
2. Should have 1-6 years of experience for supporting US, UK or Australia clients
3. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
4. Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
5. Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
6. Candidate must rank within the top 20% of their present team
7. High Comfort level in using online software products
8. Experience with HTML and Photoshop a plus
9. Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
10. Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.
Cvent is a leading global SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE company for the meetings and hospitality industries. Cvent has evolved as a CUSTOMER CENTRIC organization since its beginning in 1999. Today, it is a global company with $1.65 billion+ market cap and more than 300,000 active users. While we have come a long way since our beginning, we still have the excitement of a startup with YOUNG, VIBRANT teams that are capable of doing INCREDIBLE things. Our TRANSPARENT WORK CULTURE and ENTREPRENEURIAL THINKING ensure SMART GROWTH for all.
: Nupur : 9599009524, : Cvent India Pvt. Ltd, 19th Floor, Building no. 14, Tower C, Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana